Don’t vote. Don’t tell 5 friends. Just don’t

This one’s safe for work:

This one, not safe for work (profanity, usually mild – democratic ideas), but much funnier, and much more serious at the same time — I wish I’d known about it two months ago.  Not nearly enough people have watched these, according to the YouTube counts:

If I can get five readers of this post, we’re home free, right?

Tip of the old scrub brush to UBZonker.

10 Responses to Don’t vote. Don’t tell 5 friends. Just don’t

1. Ediacaran says:

Mitchell, put down the Neo-con Kool-Aid and turn off the Faux News and Rush Limbaugh.

Accept reality for a change.

2. Mary A says:

Yes, I wished I’d known about these videos some time ago, but they still are worth a smile and a hope that people will get out to vote.

Thanks for the reminders, Bret!

4. Ediacaran says:

I voted early – and not on one of those machines like in Palo Pinto County, TX, that changes straight-party Democrat votes into straight-party Republican votes.

Ed, if the Luddites on the Texas State Board of Education can fine textbook publishers for errors (not that they would necessarily know what constitutes an error), can’t the same (or worse) be done for voting machine manufacturers whose machines make errors of that sort?

Speaking of opposing the Luddites on the TX SBOE: Ed, don’t forget that Dr. Barbara Forrest, co-author of _Creationism’s Trojan Horse: The Wedge of Intelligent Design_, is speaking in Dallas on Nov. 11 at 6:00 at Southern Methodist University:

Thanks, Postman (did you ring twice? I didn’t hear the second ring . . .)

Actually, we’re getting about one comment for every 400 views on this blog; this post is past its five viewers already (though not past 100). Thanks for dropping by — leave a comment every time you do, will you?

6. zhoen says:

Early voter, done.

I kinda hate that I do care so much this year. I mean, in 2000, I could’ve been happy with McCain. Now, um, no.

7. Postman says:

Well, here’s #2, but that’s only around 40% or so.

8. Betsy says:

I’ve voted, and I’ve linked to your post. No guarantee that’s 5 though.