Which is considerably more than Rutledge Taylor can get to see his crappy movie, even with the assistance of his famous girlfriend.
Millard Fillmore’s Bathtub turned over 3.5 million readers today, or about a day’s worth at some of the great pseudo-reality sites like Watt’s Up, or the popular sites like P. Z. Myers’ often-brilliant and much more scientific Pharyngula.
Thank you to each and every reader.
3.5 million is:
- About equal to the number of people who experience homelessness in a year in the U.S.
- Equal to the number of people who bought Diablo 3 in the first 24 hours of release
- About equal to the number of people estimated to be without electricity after the storms in the Eastern U.S.
- Equal to the number of firecrackers popped off in Fargo, North Dakota, in this 2004 video
- More money than I have
- Also see: Keeping Clean with the Presidents (carlanthonyonline.com)