Well, actually it’s a Snark-brand tuner. But when I saw the name, my mind just reeled with possibilities.
Your snark is not quite up to snuff? Tune it up!
It’s actually a good buy, for a guitar player. But if you were looking to snarken up your snark, you’re out of luck — unless your snark comes in whole tones . . .
Close-up of the Snark SN-1tuner. Close-up of the Snark Tuner – -50 to +50, you know if your snark is spot on! I mean, you know if your guitar is in tune.
What It Is: This is the Snark SN-1 Clip On Tuner in Blue. The SN-1 has a Full Color Display that rotates 360 degrees, and a clip that stays put when you clip it on. You can transpose keys, calibrate pitch, and there’s even a tap tempo metronome. This Snark tuner has a High Sensitivity Vibration Sensor, and it can be used on front or back of headstock.
Why this is a great opportunity: Clip on Vibration sensitive tuners are great for tuning in a loud environment, especially with acoustic guitars. This one has a large colorful display that’s easy to read, but the real kicker is the built in metronome. Win.
Hello Music SKU: HMSNA3140
– Full Color Display
– Display Rotates 360 Degrees
– Stay Put Clip
– Fast and Deadly Accurate
– Tap Tempo Metronome
– Pitch Calibration 415-466 Hz
– Transpose Feature
Woulda been useful when I was performing. Would Lewis Carroll have used one, do you think?
May get one yet, even though it won’t help with the internet. How times change.
Even though it’s not what I imagined, like telling the difference between a burro and a burrow, I know several people who need to have this recommended to them — how about you?
“Fast and Deadly Accurate.” I like that.
- Website for Snark Tuners — in great profusion
- The Snark Machine (slate.com)
- +*31 Best Price Snark Clip-On Chromatic Guitar and Bass Tuner SN-1 Online Deals (qtrkjedq.wordpress.com)
- Snark (alexandrajump.me) (Yeah, the humor is just in the link; but go read this piece — a powerful testament on the value of good customer service as professionals’ offices practice it on the telephone; if you’re a physician, or a lawyer, or an accountant or other professional, you should read this post)