Hard to believe this cartoon was published back in May.
Apparently the Texas Lege thought it was a model for action, and not a ridiculing of their ideas.
- Steve Benson biographical sketch
- Benson’s page at the Arizona Republic site
- Benson at The Cagle Post (the most ardent promoter of political cartoons in the world)
- David Fitzsimmons: Cartoon glitterati crave laughs but don’t clown around on deadline (azstarnet.com)
- Steve Benson cartoon: Shelf life (oregonlive.com)
- Political cartoons, trivial and inconsequential? I think not | Russ Radcliffe (guardian.co.uk)
- Cartoons: Fourth of July (photos.mercurynews.com)
- Steve Benson cartoon: Who may I ask is calling, please? (oregonlive.com)