I didn’t see the whole debate, but from what I saw, it was different this week. Obama’s problem was that he didn’t expect to have to nail Jello to a tree, and didn’t; tonight, Biden nailed the Jello, made it stick on the tree, and made it bleed.
Does the full transcript show that? ABC already has a transcript up. NPR has one, too.
And The New York Times, of course. Newspaper of record.
Here’s a twist: ThinkProgress adds fact checking to the transcript.
What THEY said to expect:
- Biden vs. Ryan: What to Watch For in the Debate – TIME (swampland.time.com)
- It’s Vice Night: Biden, Ryan Set For Faceoff In Only Vice Presidential Debate (npr.org)
- Five Things to Watch: Thursday’s vice presidential debate (miamiherald.com)
- Joe Biden: ‘You ever seen me rope-a-dope?’ (fox6now.com)
- Biden Shares Debate Challenge With Ryan Over Own Words – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Joe Biden, looking to avenge Obama, goes head to head with Ryan in VP debate (vancouversun.com)