End of the Month sales become even more important at the end of December, when they become End of the Year sales, and generally just critical times to hit sales quotas.
I don’t have posting quotas (obviously). But there is a wealth of material to get out before the end of the week.
- Scrooge’s three-word description of the Trump administration
- Alternative Christmas music, Sufjan Stevens, “Christmas in the Room”
- Christmas music, Macy Gray’s call for justice
- Christmas music: Joni Mitchell’s “River”
- Best editorial ever, “Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus”
- Thisbe Vos’s Christmas jazz music, “Let It Snow”