I remember, just a year ago, when the GOP candidate for president promised to make this photo impossible, replacing King with an Englishman.
150 years later, 50 years later, change gotta come, still.
A better version of the photo:
Oval office, Martin Luther King, March on Washington, Abraham Lincoln
- March on Washington, Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech honored (abclocal.go.com)
- Bishop TD Jakes on Martin Luther King Jr’s Dream (cnn7inthenews.com)
- CNN, MSNBC Pay ‘Thousands’ To Air Martin Luther King, Jr.’s ‘I Have A Dream’ Speech (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama holds Martin Luther King as personal hero (news.yahoo.com)
- Mayor Kevin Johnson meets with Obama, other mayors on eve of MLK celebration (sacbee.com)
- On 50 Anniversary Of Martin Luther King’s ‘Dream’ Speech, Bells To Ring For Freedom (huffingtonpost.com)
- US to mark Martin Luther King speech (bbc.co.uk)