Everglades National Park, in Florida, is a great example of wild lands that belong to all Americans, that we almost let slip away.
I’m not sure a painter could do a more stunning version of this view.
- Face your fear of alligators at Everglades (25truestories.com)
- Glide through Everglades National Park (wyff4.com)
- Hipster`s Paradise in the Everglades (lisadertmann.wordpress.com)
- Tamiami Trail work to help ease high water in Everglades (miamiherald.com)
- Guide to a Perfect Everglades Weekend Escape (gadling.com)
- Scott pledges $90 million for bridge to help Everglades, relieve Lake O (miamiherald.com)
- Governor sends Obama letter regarding water releases (nbc-2.com)