Someone with a handle LLORT3 maybe put it concisely: “We need healthcare, not wealthcare.”
The lines for the election seem to me to very well drawn: Back to the Gilded Age, or on to the 21st century.
What do you think? Did Romney just double down on a Marie Antoinette economy? Will more than 20% of Americans vote to screw the middle class like that?
- DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz reacts to Ryan Paul as Mitt Romney’s VP pick (miamiherald.com)
- Romney Seeks Distance From Paul Ryan’s Budget (huffingtonpost.com)
- Paul Ryan’s dangerous vision (cnn.com)
- Ryan Budget Is A Disaster For Virginia (notlarrysabato.typepad.com)
- Romney Select Ryan. Campaign Makes it Official (weeklystandard.com)
- Paul Ryan: ‘We Are In a Different and Dangerous Moment’ (cnsnews.com)